Created by Lightling of Goldenwere for the #HQHouseJam (https://itch.io/jam/hqhousejam)
A new housing community part of a larger organization is being built where you, the player, once lived. A nagging feeling called to you to find out the fate of what you used to call home. You discover the organization is developing a VR house touring program decide to look into it to see if it may hold the answer.
A near-full recreation of HQ Residential House in a style inspired largely by [REDACTED IP] by [REDACTED COMPANY], located within a fictional VR program (MyNewHome-01.resi; note that the actual game itself is simply a PC game, not VR).
- First person gameplay with keyboard/mouse and gamepad (tested with DS3) support
- World interaction and item puzzles with grabbing, inspection, item usage, and inventory interaction
- Player inventory with the ability to combine objects with others with the click of a button or the ability to drop/carry the items back into the world
- Room selection menu to teleport between rooms
- Dialogue with the ability to respond and receive different reactions
- Play-time: 30 min - 1 hr